Our culture is evident in that every employee is important regardless of position or work duties: whether it is an attendant parking a vehicle, or a CEO implementing a future strategy, one will not succeed without the other.
We are your stepping stone to a brighter future. We believe that in order to deliver the best product, you deserve to have the best tools and know-how to use them. We train and prepare you for success!
We offer full-time and part-time valet positions. This job is ideal for energetic individuals who love to meet people and drive: whether you are in it for the short term on your way to attaining higher learning, or looking for a home to build and grow your professional career, we’d love to talk to you.
Please review the basic prequalification conditions:
- Pass criminal background check and drug tests.
- Have a valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record (no more than 2 moving violations per year, or 3 total violations in the past 3 years).
- Must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Pleasant, positive and professional demeanor.
- Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends consistent with the needs of the business.
To apply On-line, please click here